Race Application Directions
Course Records About Us Photos Course
2017 Results 2016 Results 2015 Results 2014 Results
2013 Results 2012 Results 2011 Results 2007 Results
Results 2009 Results 2005
Results 2004 Results 2003 Results
39th ANNUAL WINTER FUN RUN
CAPE COD ROAD RUNNERS &
BOURNE CONSERVATION TRUST
open invitation for runners to gather for a 4.9 mile run followed by a social
get together, awards ceremony, raffle and refreshments.
This year the proceeds will be donated to the Bourne Conservation Trust, a
private non-profit organization which obtains parcels of land in the town of
Bourne for the purpose of conservation and recreation.
- Meet at the Weary Travelers Club, January
- Street address is 77 Valley Bars Road, Monument Beach,
- Starting time is 10:30 AM. Rain Snow or Shine
(note the time difference for CCAC Grand Prix runners).
- Registration fee is $16.00 pre
or $20.00 post
- Water is available before, after and at 2.5 miles.
- Free Seafood chowder and Fritters following the race.
- Cash bar open all afternoon following
- Free cotton gloves to all participants.
- Awards for top 3 finishers in each age group (Men's
& Women's) -- Jr., Open, Submaster, Master,
Senior, Super Senior and 70+.
- Participants are urged to pre-register but post
entrants are welcome prior to 10:00 A.M. race day.
For more information call:
Bob Burt -
Steve Ballentine -
bobburt [at] verizon [dot] net